- This event has passed.
Central Plymouth County Water District Commission Meeting
March 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
NOTICE OF MEETING
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 6:00 PM
MEETING LOCATION: Halifax Town Hall Selectmen Meeting Room
499 Plymouth St, Halifax, MA
This meeting notice is being filed and posted in each city or town within the Central Plymouth County Water District, pursuant to General Law Chapter 30A, Section 20. Said notice and agenda must be filed in the offices of the city and town clerks within the District at least 48 hours prior to such meeting. Such filing and posting shall be the responsibility of the officer calling the meeting.
- Annual Board reorganization per MGL 371 section 3 – pending vote of Advisory Comm.
- Minute acceptance for January 30, 2020
- Approve meeting schedule for 2020
- Financial Update from County
- Discussion of topics for April Board Meeting with Mayor Sullivan
- Review Commission progress to date
- Review of RFP for Consultant
- Review of budget consideration for river dredge
- Discussion about cyanobacteria treatments in East and West Monponsett Ponds in the Spring of 2020
- Discuss operating principles/bylaws
- Other business not reasonably anticipated by the Commission
Posted on Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 3:00 PM at each of the eight Clerk’s offices listed below and the County web site at www.plymouthcountyma.gov