#1 Athletic Program in Massachusetts
Brockton High School is known for our high academic standards, athletic excellence and good sportsmanship.
Athletics are an integral part of the total education of the Brockton High School student body. Our BHS Athletic Program was selected as the #1 Athletic Program in Massachusetts by Sports Illustrated. Interested in learning more?
The School Committee meets the first and third Tuesdays of every month at 7 p.m. in the George M. Romm Little Theatre at Brockton High School, 470 Forest Ave., unless otherwise posted.
- Robert F. Sullivan, Chairman | Mayor
- Thomas J. Minichiello, Jr., Vice Chair | Ward 1
- Cynthia Rivas Mendes | Ward 2
- Mark D'Agostino | Ward 3
- Tony Rodrigues | Ward 4
- Judy Sullivan | Ward 5
- Joyce J. Asack | Ward 6
- Timothy J. Sullivan | Ward 7
- Mike Thomas | Superintendent