Pre-Registration and Appointment Required
STEP 1: Call COVID-19 Hotline 1-844-4TEST19/1-844-483-7819
Testing is now open to all in the Greater Brockton community
- If you have a primary care provider with Signature Medical Group, press 1.
- If you have a primary care provider with Brockton Neighborhood Health Center, press 2.
- If you have a primary care provider elsewhere, or do not have a primary care provider, press 3
STEP 2: You will be pre-registered by staff from Signature Medical Group or Brockton Neighborhood Health Center and you will be given an appointment date and time for testing.
STEP 3: Return to the testing site at the appointment date and time given to you,
Testing will take place at:
Brockton High School – Parking Lot
470 Forest Ave.
Brockton, MA 02301
USE FOREST AVE ENTRANCE, NOT BELMONT STREET
At the testing site, please remember:
- You should be wearing a mask covering your mouth and nose at all times
- Do not exit the car, unless told by a staff member on site
- Leave the car window rolled up, unless told otherwise by a staff member on site
STEP 4: Staff from Signature Medical Group or Brockton Neighborhood Health Center will call you when the results area available. Please keep in mind we are not conducting rapid testing at this time. You will get a call. This may take a few days.