- This event has passed.
August 23, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Brockton City Council will meet on Monday, August 23, 2021 at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers, 2nd floor, City Hall, 45 School St., Brockton, MA to review the following petitions at which time all interested parties may be heard:
- Petition of Abe’s Garage, LLC for a Garage License located at 300 N. Montello St., Brockton, MA
- Petition of George Legrice, Basement Powersports, 105 Cedar Street, East Bridgewater, MA, for a Motor Vehicle Repair Mechanical License and Motor Vehicle Repair Body License located at 21 Terminal Place, Brockton, MA
- Petition of Simonelli’s Automotive Inc., of 149 Packard Street, Avon, MA, for a transfer of Motor Vehicle Repair Mechanical License and transfer of Motor Vehicle Repair Body License.
- Petition of J.J. Simonelli, Realty Trust; for a transfer of Garage License located at 1489 Main St., Brockton, MA
- Petition of Colbea Enterprises, LLC., of 7 Starline Way, Cranston, RI 02921, for a flammable storage (Underground) License amendment located at 955 Belmont street., Brockton, MA