Central Plymouth County Water District Commission Meeting
August 5, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
NOTICE OF MEETING
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 6:00 PMMEETING LOCATION: Public can join via Zoom Video/Telephone Conferencing Meeting per amended open meeting law requirements. The meeting will be held at Brockton City Hall, G.A.R. Room, 45 School St, Brockton, MA 02301, for participating members of the meeting ONLY. All participating members MUST wear a face mask and will be socially distanced.</strong Pursuant to Governor Baker’s March 12, 2020 Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c. 30A, §18, and the Governor’s March 15, 2020 Order imposing strict limitation on the number of people that may gather in one place, this meeting will be conducted via remote participation to the greatest extent possible. No members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event of technical difficulties, despite best efforts, we will post an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting on the County’s website. Due to the pandemic, the Commission encourages attendance via Zoom video/telephone conferencing.
- To join the meeting using your computer or smartphone browser, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84641036474?pwd=WjlDbmw0U1lMN25Ec2tIV1NJMG9oZz09
- If you have Zoom already installed on your computer, use this Meeting ID: 846 4103 6474. The password is 734190.
- To call-in using your cell or landline phone, dial one of the following telephone numbers then enter Meeting ID 846 4103 6474 when prompted, then password 734190 when prompted: o 1 786 635 1003 US (Miami) o 1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia) o 1 470 250 9358 US (Atlanta) o 1 646 518 9805 US (New York) o 1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
If this is your first time using Zoom or teleconferencing, you may wish to review this how-to: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-. If you have trouble joining by computer, please try to join by telephone instead.
Public comments will be taken in person, via Zoom, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments will be read during the public comment portion of the agenda item. The comment must first state your full name and city/town. Only the first two (2) minutes of the question or comment will be read during the hearing to ensure others have time for their question or comment.
At the start of the meeting, the Chair will provide further instructions on how the meeting will run. The meeting begins promptly at 6 p.m.
This meeting notice is being filed and posted in each city or town within the Central Plymouth County Water District, pursuant to General Law Chapter 30A, Section 20. Said notice and agenda must be filed in the offices of the city and town clerks within the District at least 48 hours prior to such meeting. Such filing and posting shall be the responsibility of the officer calling the meeting.
- Chair’s Opening
- Presentation on the State of Water Resources in the District (Pine duBois, Jones River Watershed Association)
- Questions and Answers
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes from Previous Meetings
- Finance Report
- Invoice Approval
- Other Business not anticipated by the Chair
- Next Meeting