Central Plymouth County Water District Commission Meeting Cancelled
November 6, 2019 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
The meeting of the Central Plymouth County Water District Commission scheduled for Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 6:30 PM at the Brockton Registry of Deeds Satellite office at 32 Belmont St., Brockton, has been cancelled.
This meeting notice is being filed and posted in each city or town within the Central Plymouth County Water District, pursuant to General Law Chapter 30A, Section 20. Said notice and agenda must be filed in the offices of the city and town clerks within the District at least 48 hours prior to such meeting. Such filing and posting shall be the responsibility of the officer calling the meeting.
- Minute acceptance for September 5, 2019
- Financial Update from County
- Set meeting schedule for 2020, with locations
- Update from Lynn Smith and discussion regarding communications work
- Hydro dredge
- Discuss operating principles/bylaws
- Discussion about cyanobacteria treatments in East and West Monponsett Ponds in the Spring of 2020
- Review Commission progress to date
- Other business not reasonably anticipated by the Commission