- This event has passed.
Central Plymouth County Water District Commission
February 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Event Created: February 16, 2022 at 2:43 pm
NOTICE OF MEETING
DATE & TIME: Tuesday, February 22, 2022, 12:00 PM
MEETING LOCATION: Zoom video/Teleconference
This meeting notice is being filed and posted in each city or town within the Central Plymouth County Water District, pursuant to General Law Chapter 30A, Section 20. Said notice and agenda must be filed in the offices of the city and town clerks within the District at least 48 hours prior to such meeting. Such filing and posting shall be the responsibility of the officer calling the meeting.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 646 518 9805 or +1 646 558 8656 or +1 651 372 8299 Webinar ID: 815 0498 2638 Password: 126965
- Meeting opening
- Annual Reorganization of Commission, note that Commissioner O’Leary reappointed as Commissioner at February 7 Advisory Brd meeting for three year term.
- Approval of minutes: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Finance report and invoice approval
- Update on ESS Project, if necessary
- Update and discussion on the purchase of hydrodredge
- Watershed meeting follow up – meeting scheduled for April 26, 2022
- Diversion approvals and protocols
- Update on information on Brockton water supply agreements and possible action
- 2022 goals for the Commission
- Plan development process for ARPA and Infrastructure funds
- Other business not anticipated by Chair