- This event has passed.
Central Plymouth County Water District Commission
April 8, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
NOTICE OF MEETING
DATE & TIME: Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 6:00 PM
MEETING LOCATION: Zoom video/Teleconference
This meeting notice is being filed and posted in each city or town within the Central Plymouth County Water District, pursuant to General Law Chapter 30A, Section 20. Said notice and agenda must be filed in the offices of the city and town clerks within the District at least 48 hours prior to such meeting. Such filing and posting shall be the responsibility of the officer calling the meeting.
To join the meeting using your computer or smartphone browser, go to https://us04web.zoom.us/j/892379626
If you have Zoom installed on your computer, use this Meeting ID: 892 379 626
To call-in using your cell or landline phone, dial one of the numbers below then enter Meeting ID 892 379 626 when prompted:
+1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 267 831 0333 US
+1 301 715 8592 US
If this is your first time using Zoom or teleconferencing, you may wish to review this how-to:
If you have trouble joining by computer, please try to join by telephone instead.
- Update on meeting with City of Brockton Mayor Robert Sullivan (moved to May)
- Update on CPCWDC informational leaflet
- Reconfirm annual schedule of meetings and locations
- Discuss RFP for “Executive Director”
- Discuss Silver Lake and Jones River flow
- Discuss draft Operating Principles/Bylaws
- Discuss shared drive for files and email access