Central Plymouth County Water District Commission
July 11 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
NOTICE OF MEETING
DATE & TIME: Thursday, July 11, 2019, 6:30 PM
Halifax Town Hall
499 Plymouth Street
Halifax, MA 02338
This meeting notice is being filed and posted in each city or town within the Central Plymouth County Water District, pursuant to General Law Chapter 30A, Section 20. Said notice and agenda must be filed in the offices of the city and town clerks within the District at least 48 hours prior to such meeting. Such filing and posting shall be the responsibility of the officer calling the meeting.
- Old Business
- New Business
- Approve May 2nd meeting minutes
- Discuss proposal to prepare RFP submitted by Devine Consulting
- Discussion with consultant Lynn Smith about communications work for the Commission.
- Discuss the amended Administrative Consent Order (AC)) between Brockton and the Department of Environmental Protection re: Monponsett Pond. Also discuss the Resource Management Plan prepared by Brockton and the Department of Environmental Protection for Monponsett Pond.
- Review the 2018 Public Water Supply report that Brockton submitted to the Department of Environmental Protection.
- Discuss the recently completed alum treatments in West Monponsett Pond.