Home Page City Webmail Admin Login

Silvia D. Carvalho
Administrative Assistant


Philip Nessralla
Records Access Officer


PHONE: (508) 580-7805

EMAIL: license@cobma.us

Brockton City Hall
45 School Street
Brockton, Mass.  02301


8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Brockton City Hall

The License Commission issues all licenses to sell alcoholic beverages, common victualer, innholder, used car dealer (Class I, II, III), lodging house, automatic amusement devices, and entertainment (alcoholic beverage licenses and common victualers). The license commission consists of five members and two alternates.  These individuals are residents of the city who are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the City Council.  The commission operates in accordance with Massachusetts General Laws, the Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission, and applicable city ordinance and license commission regulations.



Applications for Licenses to Sell Alcoholic Beverages or changes thereto and Automatic Amusement Devises must be filed at least 14 business days prior to a scheduled meeting.  Applications for other licenses must be filed at least 10 business days prior to a scheduled meeting.

The number of Licenses to Sell Alcoholic Beverages is determined by population. 

Official Website for the City of Brockton. ©2019 City of Brockton All Rights Reserved.